Angelina Jolie had her breast removed

Because of the fear of cancer and infection risk genes have been removed by surgery, both stanai Oscar-winning Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie. New York Times magazine gatakalamangalabara 'My Medical Choice, the one I told you about 37-year-old Jolie

Popular actress Angelina Jolie's mother was suffering from breast cancer and died at the age of just 56 years. After reading the body of the mother, Jolie's doctor said the cancer gene, the risk of breast cancer cases and 87 percent of the affected ovary cancer risk by 50 percent. Jolie, the mother of his own children do not die early, he would survive. The aspirations of both breasts removed, he took the brave decision.

New York Times - The Jolie wrote, "We often talk about my mother's death. He died of illness, but children are trying to tell us. I know, I can do the same disease. I always Kim, do not fear. But the reality is, my body is a problematic gene. 'Lara Croft: tuma reidara, cenjalim, Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Featured in the movie's heroine, Jolie said, "when in fact it was, I decided to reduce the risks as much as possible. Stanai prevent cancer by removing the two were forced to decide. '
Jolie said, another partner Hollywood star Brad Pitt refers to this all the time with support from his side.

After treatment for breast cancer risk has been reduced to 87 percent from 5 percent  
Live is life © 2014